In today’s business environment, it is not always clear on which approach to take when deciding on and implementing a new system solution to support your business. You may have already decided on salesforce.com, but how you answer the questions below can make a difference on your success and ultimate adoption of your solution.
- What features and capabilities should we deploy to our employees, partners and customers?
- Should we develop a solution roadmap to help define our approach?
- What is possible with standard vs. custom functionality using the force.com platform?
- How will our solution integrate into our back-end systems?
- What will all this cost and what are my options?
- What is the best approach for supporting our solution after Go-Live?
CRM manager can assist you in helping to understand the best way forward in answering these questions and setting a plan that works for your company. Our team of experienced solution and technical consultants can assist you in the following:
- Defining and refining your business requirements into a salesforce.com functional design that leverages the standard capabilities and enhances them where needed to support your particular needs
- Evaluate different options based upon various business scenarios and providing valuable information to help guide you in making the best decision
- Identifying and evaluating 3rd party AppExchange products that can be incorporated into your solution to meet specific needs
- Provide project planning, costing and budgeting information that can be used to support the business case