Build a Customer Centric Strategy with Mobile
Customer service has never been more important to the success of a business. Where customer service used to be a cursory addition to a product or service, it has evolved into the series of customer interactions that can ultimately make or break a company, and every employee has a responsibility to serve its customers. That’s why in today’s hyper-connected world, it’s more important than ever to make the service experience easy for every one of your customers. Companies who use a customer engagement platform, like the Salesforce Service Cloud, enable every employee across the organization to engage with each other and customers like never before. And Mobile connects your field service reps to your contact center, your managers to the data they need to make decisions, and your department to the rest of the company.
Here are 5 reasons why mobile should be part of your customer service strategy.
- Access real-time service metrics and make smarter decisions from anywhere
- Take action on escalated cases from anywhere to accelerate resolution time
- Gain access to real-time customer data to deliver personalized support, in context
- Surface the right answers from company experts to solve cases faster
- Make changes on the go to improve field rep productivity
Leveraging the power of mobile for customer support not only drives customer satisfaction, but also creates growth opportunities for businesses. In fact, an American Express customer service study showed that 75% of customers have spent more money with a company as a result of positive customer service experiences.
If you would like learn more about how the Salesforce Service Cloud can help your business, or if you want to see a live demo, please contact us